The Infinix Zero X Pro is now officially available in the Kenyan market. Infinix has announced this while launching the whole Zero X Family. The company is pitching their new flagship as a device with a remarkable camera that will allow its users create masterpieces out of each moment captured.
With the Zero X Series, there are three variants which include:
- Infinix Zero X Pro
- Infinix Zero X
- Infinix Zero X Neo
The company hasn’t yet explained or shared any timelines for when we can expect the normal Zero X and the Zero X Neo in the market, or even details of their pricing. Hopefully they will join the Zero X Pro soonest.
However, the headliner – the Zero X PRO – which is the top-of-the-line device the company is selling this year, is now available across Infinix outlets countrywide, and on X-Park, their online retail outlet. Pricing for the Infinix Zero X Pro is set at KES 36,999. You can pick it up in either Nebula Black or Starry Silver colours.
Infinix says all the three devices include breakthrough visual technologies such as a Dual-Chip flagship gaming processor, 60X periscope moonshot camera and Infinix’s Galileo Algorithm Engine, a top-notch software feature allowing a high resolution looking shot of the Moon
“Infinix is not only a brand that combines quality performance, cutting-edge technology and innovative design at accessible prices in comparison to other smartphone devices in today’s market, but also known for creating devices to cater to the needs of consumers in the emerging markets.” shared Charles Ding, Deputy Product Director of ZERO X Series at Infinix Mobility. “The ZERO X Pro will feature the latest camera technology and image optimization to inspire young adults and emerging professionals to explore their creativity and place the power of professional photography firmly in their hands.”
- The Zero X Pro comes with an “108MP OIS Ultra-Night Venti Camera”. This is the main camera.
- There’s an 8MP periscope lens which enables 5X optical zoom, and up to 60X hybrid zoom. It also has OIS support.
- There’s another 8MP ultra with a 120° field of view (FOV). It also acts as a macro lens.
- At the front, there’s a 16MP camera with dual LED Flash
Take pictures of the moon:
Infinix is debuting something called the Galileo Algorithm Engine which it says will help you shoot the moon better than ever before. The algorithm combines lunar exposure and focus locking systems to quickly adjust the focus motor to the clearest predicted position, while revolution-elimination algorithms calculate and eliminate the influence of natural tidal forces enabling a clear shot of the moon.
Simultaneously, lunar detail protection algorithms retain detailed textures and artificial intelligence (AI) deep learning enhancement algorithms improve the details and effects of the image subject. When turned on, users can achieve one of the clearest and detailed smartphone images of the night sky.
To power the smartphones with efficient in-game accelerations and data processing, the ZERO X Series features a Dual-Chip flagship gaming processor, which combines the MediaTek Helio G95 chipset with the MediaTek Intelligent Display chipset.
The MediaTek Helio G95 processor is a 64-bit octa-core processor with two performance core ARM Cortex-A76, six power-efficient core Cortex-A55 CPUs clocked at 2.05GHz and 2GHz respectively and one of the fastest GPUs, the ARM Mali-G76 MP4(-900 MHz).
The processor integrates MediaTek’s HyperEngine Technology to enable a faster response between smartphone and cell-tower, while also enabling connection to two Wi-Fi bands or routers simultaneously for lower game latency and reduced lag. The MediaTek Helio G95 chipset is paired with an individual Intelligent Display chipset to create the Dual-Chip flagship gaming processor that further boosts the smartphone’s visual capabilities.
Consumers can also enjoy a comfortable and immersive viewing experience day and night with the ZERO X Pro and ZERO X’s 6.67” AMOLED display with 240Hz touch sampling rate and 120Hz refresh rate.
With low blue light eye comfort certification, accredited by TÜV Rheinland, users can enjoy hours of use with less eye fatigue no matter the time of day.
Battery and Charging:
The ZERO X Pro and ZERO X are equipped with a 4500mAh battery with 45W quick charge technology and TÜV Rheinland safe fast-charge technology, which charges the device to 40% in 15 minutes with added safety and assurance.
The ZERO X NEO has a large 5000mAh battery with fully optimized TÜV Rheinland 18W Safe Fast-Charge Technology empowering today’s youth to do more on their smartphones.
Infinix is suing UFS 2.2 Storage for the Zero X Pro. There’s a Write Booster feature which improves the writing and reading speed to accelerate application and cache loading and reduce delay or lag when switching and opening different apps
Other features of the Infinix Zero X Series
- Audio Technology: The powerful combination of Smart PA and DTS technology enhances the amplitude and loudness to create a surround sound experience.
- Infinix’s Dar-Link 2.0: The software improves the image stability and the sensitivity of touch control that is based on an AI algorithm, while simultaneously bringing down the temperature of the device to provide a fully immersive gaming experience.
- XOS 7.6 Software: Infinix’s latest operating system integrates applications designed for a smarter life, such as the Phone Cloner to transfer all data to a new device with ease, Game Zone to intelligently manage games by blocking distractions like incoming messages and calls and Doc Correction to auto-correct documents and adjust as needed for easier viewing. Infinix keeps software regularly updated so stay tuned for future updates.
Infinix Earbuds also launched:
Infinix has also released two earbuds:
- XE25 Earbuds – these earbuds pumps out high-quality sound with a graphene diaphragm, support environmental noise cancellation, have super low-latency, promise over 100 hours playback time, plus have an LCD display on the case.
- XE20 Earbuds – these offer 60ms super low latency, 10mm high efficiency composite diaphragm and auto-pairing to your mobile phone.
Infinix Zero X PRO Specs and Price in Kenya
|Display||6.67-inch AMOLED Display
120Hz Refresh Rate
108MP Main f1.79 Aperture with OIS
8MP Ultra Wide
8MP Periscope with 5X Optical Zoom, 60X Hybrid Zoom, OIS
Quad LED Flash
|Front Camera||16MP with Dual Flash Light|
(Expandable Storage with dedicated Slot)
|Operating System||Android 11 with XOS Skin|
45W Flash Charge
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4/5G
3.5mm audio jack
|Colour options||Starry Silver, Nebula Black|
|Others||Under-display Fingerprint Scanner
DTS audio Speakers